Dang Arif Hartono, S.Pd, MA
- Second Language Writing
- Language Testing and Assessment
- Bachelor of Education in English Language Education, Universitas Bengkulu (2009)
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Michigan State University, (2014)
Riset & Publikasi
- Hartono, D.A. (2015, September). Developing Language Assessment Literacy: Its Importance and Implication. Paper presented at the International Language and Language Teaching Conference 2015, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Hartono, D.A. (2014, October). The Debate on Written Corrective Feedback: Its Importance and Implication for Academic Writing Instruction in EFL Settings. Paper presented at The 61st TEFLIN International Conference, Solo, Indonesia.
- Asian Association for Language Assessment (AALA)
- TESOL International Association
- The Association for Language Testing and Assessment of Australia and New Zealand (ALTAANZ)
- Fulbright scholarship grantee (2012-2014)
- Best graduate, Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Universitas Bengkulu (2009)
- Indonesian English Language Study Program (IELSP) scholarship grantee (2008)